>>> ROSH HASHANAH SPECIAL (pre-order ONLY)
>>> NEW HAPPY HOUR(S)
>>> YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Scroll down for more details…
ROSH HASHANAH SPECIAL
Friday September 18 & Saturday September 19
This year’s Rosh Hashanah special will be available for dine-in at the restaurant or curbside pick-up.
PRE-ORDER by 8pm Wednesday September 16th for pick-up or dine-in, Friday September 18 or Saturday September 19
3-COURSE SPECIAL MENU $29.90
STARTERS Your choice of
Matzo Ball Soup / Chopped Liver / Apple, Walnut, Pomegranate & Honey Salad
ENTREES Your choice of
Beef brisket braised at low temperature in a sweet tomato & onion sauce
Roasted leg & thigh of chicken seasoned w/ Dijon & herbs de Provence
Broiled salmon served w/a honey-mustard glaze
Entrées are served w/ sides of potato kugel & honey cumin-seasoned caramelized carrots.
ADD a side of garlic-sautéed green beans or spinach $5
DESSERTS Your choice of
Chocolate Mousse or Honey infused Apple-Berry Crumble
CALL 561-997-0027 by 8pm Wednesday September 16 to place your curbside pick-up order or reserve your table.
NEW HAPPY HOUR(S)
Tuesday through Saturday between 5 and 7pm
> $5 Glass of House Wine or Imported Beer
(choice of White, Red or Rosé wine)
With the purchase of any “A la Carte” Entrée or Gourmet Menu
Compare to $8. Last Seating 6:45pm. Offer not valid on holidays or special events or along w/ any other offer or promotion.
> COMPLIMENTARY Bottle of House Wine
(choice of white, red or rosé)
With the purchase of any two (2) Entrées plus one (1) Appetizer AND one (1) Dessert, or two (2) Gourmet Menu
$25 value. Last Seating 6:45pm. Offer not valid on holidays or special events or along w/ any other offer or promotion.
COME ENJOY DINING OUT
In due respect of social distancing & safety rules
This is to inform you that we continue to comply with all mandates ordered by the County and enforce the following rules for your comfort and safety in our restaurant:
- we are limiting our inside seating to 50% of our maximum capacity
– our tables are spaced out a minimum of 6-feet apart inside and outside on our covered patio (as an example, we are only seating one party every other booth)
– we have a spacious covered, ventilated outside seating area featuring widely spaced tables
– we are handing out single-use paper menus
– in addition to thoroughly sanitizing our bathrooms, door handles, trays & all touchable surfaces, we are sanitizing every table and seat between each use
– our very dedicated attentive staff is wearing face-masks and single-use gloves that they have been trained to dispose off appropriately, thoroughly washing their hands in-between
– we request that our guests wear facial coverings when entering the building and/or moving about the restaurant. Masks may only be removed once seated. If you don’t have one, we have masks available for purchase at $2 ea.
– we practice safe social distancing when waiting for a table, a pickup order or a restroom
For those who don’t feel like dining out yet, may we remind you that we are still offering curbside take out and Delivery.
> For TAKE OUT: check our menu on this website and call 561-997-0027 to place your order and pre-pay
We sincerely care about your health, our employees’ one and ours. Let’s stay safe together!
“ Great service, very friendly and attentive ”
“ This is a very nice restaurant, low noise level, linen tablecloths and close to shopping in Boca ”
” Enjoy your meal and go for a mini vacation to France while overlooking a beautiful water fountain located right outside the restaurant “
” Convenient location — charming, warm atmosphere, welcoming to anyone French and English speaking “
CHECK US OUT!