>>> CELEBRATE EASTER WITH US
>>> HAPPY HOUR MONDAY-SATURDAY BETWEEN 5 & 6PM
>>> ENJOY AL FRESCO DINING
Scroll down for more details…
Sunday April 4th, 4 to 8pm
We will exceptionally be open Easter Sunday, offering the $45.90 three-course special menu detailed below:
APPETIZER (Guest choice of ONE)
French Onion Soup
Strawberry Almondine Salad
Pâté de Campagne
ENTREE (Guest choice of ONE)
Norwegian Salmon served w/a Saffron Port Sauce
Tarragon Chicken Breast
Duck a l’Orange
Beef Short Ribs Bourguignon
Rosemary-Seasoned Lamb Shank au Jus
Entrées will be served w/ sides of garlic-roasted potatoes or jasmin rice (with salmon) & sautéed asparagus
DESSERT (Guest choice of ONE)
Lavender Crème Brulée
Most popular items on our menu will also be available “A la Carte”.
TAKE-OUT available: pre-order and pre-pay by Friday 5pm, pick-up Sunday between 3 and 4pm.
CLICK HERE or call 561-997-0027 to reserve your table NOW. Seating is limited!
JOIN OUR HAPPY HOUR
Monday through Saturday between 5 & 6pm
Early birds come enjoy:
> $5 GLASS OF HOUSE WINE OR IMPORTED BEER
With the purchase of any “A la Carte” Entrée or Gourmet Menu
> 50% OFF ANY BOTTLE OF WINE ON OUR LIST
With the purchase of any two (2) Entrées plus one (1) Appetizer AND one (1) Dessert, or two (2) Gourmet Menu
Offer not valid on holidays or special events or along w/ any other offer or promotion.
COME ENJOY DINNER OUT SAFELY
In due respect of social distancing & safety rules
At Chez Marie we continue to take your health as well as our employee’s and own health very seriously. In addition to an airy dining room, we are lucky to have a spacious, roof-covered ventilated patio with spaced-out tables. Although most restrictions have been lifted for restaurants, we continue to space our guests out & take extra sanitary precautions, for your comfort and safety.
– our tables are spaced out a minimum of 6-feet apart inside and outside on our covered patio
– we are handing out single-use paper menus
– in addition to thoroughly sanitizing our bathrooms, door handles, trays & all touchable surfaces, we are sanitizing every table and seat between each use
– our very dedicated attentive staff is wearing face-masks and single-use gloves that they have been trained to dispose off appropriately, thoroughly washing their hands in-between
– we request that our guests wear facial coverings when entering the building and/or moving about the restaurant. Masks may only be removed once seated. If you don’t have one, we have masks available for purchase at $2 ea.
– we practice safe social distancing when waiting for a table, a pickup order or a restroom
For those who don’t feel like dining out still, may we remind you that we are also offering Curbside Takeout and Delivery Monday through Thursday.
> For TAKE OUT: check our menu on this website and call 561-997-0027 to place your order and pre-pay
“ Great service, very friendly and attentive ”
“ This is a very nice restaurant, low noise level, linen tablecloths and close to shopping in Boca ”
” Enjoy your meal and go for a mini vacation to France while overlooking a beautiful water fountain located right outside the restaurant “
” Convenient location — charming, warm atmosphere, welcoming to anyone French and English speaking “
CHECK US OUT!